This page/document (“legalese”) contains the following for What Would Baba Do:
🚩 By accessing this Website we assume you accept all that’s on this page. As such, this is the Agreement (also, “Agreements”, “Legalese”, “this document”, “this page”). Do not continue to use What Would Baba Do if you do not consent, agree, abide, and/or can comply with all that is on this page.
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: August 31, 2023
These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Would Would Baba Do‘s Website, located at https://www.whatwouldbabado.com.
What Would Baba Do is for individuals aged 13 years or older. If you are 13 or older, but “under age” in your jurisdiction, you should review these Terms and Conditions with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand it, abide & comply with it, and -where/when/as applicable- give your permission for you and your child to engage, interact, and/or use it.
Learn more about cookies here: https://www.cloudflare.com/learning/privacy/what-are-cookies/
License & Comments
Unless otherwise stated, Would Would Baba Do and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Would Would Baba Do. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Would Would Baba Do for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from What Would Baba Do;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from What Would Baba Do;
- reproduce, duplicate or copy material from What Would Baba Do; and/or
- redistribute content from What Would Baba Do.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Would Would Baba Do does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Would Would Baba Do, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Would Would Baba Do shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Would Would Baba Do reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Would Would Baba Do a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
By accessing and/or using this site, you agree to comply with these community guidelines (the “Community Guidelines”). And, you will also comply with all applicable laws in your use of What Would Baba Do (WWBD), and will not use the Website for any unlawful purpose. Also, you will not upload, post, comment, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that:
- Infringes any copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity; or is defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, invasive of another’s privacy, promotes violence, or contains hate speech (i.e., speech that attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and/or sexual orientation; or discloses any sensitive information about another person, including that person’s email address, postal address, phone number, credit card information, or any similar information.
- You will not “stalk,” threaten, or otherwise harass another person;
- You will not spam or use WWBD to engage in any commercial activities;
- You will not access or use this site to collect any market research for a competing business;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or other wise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of this site through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords related to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features on the Website;
- You will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access WWBD for any purpose without our express written permission; provided, however, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the public portions of the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly-available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials;
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure; and
- We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the site, in whole or in part, without notice; and to remove any content at our sole discretion.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- other community sites;
- associations, or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals, indices, and/or directories;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Would Would Baba Do; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Would Would Baba Do. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Would Would Baba Do‘s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames, wrappers, windows, or anything of the sort around our WWBD, the site as a whole or any of its individual pages, that alter in any way without express written permission and consent.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Use of Intellectual Property
I don’t want to keep adding the copyright, registered, or trademark symbol every time I mention a product or a company. And although it’s not required (to my understanding), I typically will add that the first time I mention a product or a company on a page, but not thereon after. Let’s just agree that any company name and/or product that’s mentioned is protected by their respective designation(s) and by their respective owners. If you are an owner of any item that we use, mention, etc. and you would like us to represent it differently or remove it, please contact me as soon as possible.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Last updated: August 27, 2023
WWBD follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, WWBD uses “cookies”. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. Learn more about cookies here: https://www.cloudflare.com/learning/privacy/what-are-cookies/
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that WWBD has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
WWBD does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Disclaimer & Disclosure
Last updated: August 27, 2023
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us.
All the information on this website – https://www.whatwouldbabado.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. What Would Baba Do does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (What Would Baba Do), is strictly at your own risk. What Would Baba Do will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
What Would Baba Do (WWBD) may contain links to third-party websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is developed and provided by others. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or any content located on such External Sites. We are not responsible for the content of any linked External Sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such External Sites. You should take precautions when downloading files from all websites to protect your computer from viruses, trojans, malware, and other potentially harmful programs, files, scripts, etc. If you decide to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
At times we will provide links to External Sites for which we are an affiliate. These means that we will make money if you purchase or sign up through our affiliate links. We only become affiliates for products we use , support, or believe in.
Formal Disclosure Policy About Advertising & Affiliate Relationships
WWBD may accept payment for advertising, sponsorship, paid placements, or other forms of compensation. Although we may receive compensation for posts, links, or advertisements, it is our intent to always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the author’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Some of the advertisements are generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements may or may not be identified as paid advertisements.
This Website contains endorsements for products and/or services, which means when you click on a link from this Website and take a specific action, such as making a purchase or signing up for an offer, the owners of What Would Baba Do may receive a commission or fee. Not every link is an affiliate link (like links to external resources and references).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn commission/fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites (External Sites) may have different policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” (and all other legal notices, or legalese) before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
🚩 By accessing and/or using this Website, you hereby consent to all that’s on this page. As such, this is the Agreement (also, “Agreements”, “Legalese”, “this document”, “this page”). Do not continue to use What Would Baba Do if you do not consent, agree, abide, and/or can comply with all that is on this page.
We reserve the right to update, change, modify, alter, and/or remove anything on this page. Should we do so, those changes will be prominently posted here.